||0.0 City / 0.0 Hwy
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- Tilt Wheel
- Keyless Entry
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Daytime Running Lights
- AM/FM CD/MP3
- AM/FM CD/DVD
- Sentry Key
- Dual Airbags Front Head and Side
- Active Seatbelts
- Passenger Airbag Sensor
- All Wheel ABS
- Engine, 2.4L I-4 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm).
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Rear axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LAF) 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine and (MXO) 6-speed automatic front-wheel drive transmission.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 525 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection
- Suspension, front independent, strut type coil springs
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum
- Spare tire and wheel
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color
- Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system, AM/FM/XM stereo with CD player Graphic Interface Display (GID), Radio Data System (RDS), auxiliary jack input, speed-compensated volume, USB port receptacle and outside temperature display
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Seats, front bucket
- Seat trim, cloth
- Seat adjuster, driver 2-way manual fore/aft adjustment power lumbar and power 2-way seat height adjuster (up/down)
- Seats, rear bench, 3 passenger with manual fore/aft adjustment, 60/40 split seatback and recline feature
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Console, front center, with arm rest and concealed storage
- Cupholders 2 front and 2 rear and 2 additional in rear center armrest
- Steering wheel, comfort grip vinyl with integrated cruise controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units) and Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rearview camera system, integrated into rearview mirror
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second row and one in the cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming includes (UVC) rearview camera display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights and ambient lighting on integrated center stack
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Automatic Crash Response (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, front and second row all seating positions
- Door locks, power rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At Ultimate Machine LLC, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.