||22.0 City / 33.0 Hwy
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Air Bag
- Power Door Locks
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Emergency Trunk Release
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Electronic Stability Control
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Entry
- Power Driver Mirror
- Power Steering
- Tilt Wheel
- Steering wheel controls
- Handsfree Communications
- Child Safety Lock
- Bucket Seats
- Rear Window Defroster
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- Satellite Radio
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Power Outlet
Bluetooth For Phone, Personal Cell Phone Connectivity To Vehicle Audio System And Hmi (human Machine Interface)
- Steering wheel controls
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC, 16-valve, 4-cylinder Variable Valve Timing MFI uses gasoline only (169 hp [126.0 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 160 lb-ft of torque [216.0 N-m] @ 4500 rpm) (Standard for Retail order types in all states. Standard for Fleet or Government order types ordering YF5 or NE1 emissions. Not available for Fleet or Government order types in Federal emissions states.)
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist , infinite assist for low and high speed maneuvers
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Tires, 17" (43.2 cm) touring, blackwall
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire (Deleted when (ZFH) compact spare tire is ordered.)
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Grille, Black with chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen composite with crystalline-like lenses and automatic exterior lamp control
- Tail lamps, incandescent
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable Black, manual-folding
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Window trim, bright, side
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable, speed-sensitive
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding seatback
- Seat adjuster, driver power vertical height
- Seat adjuster, driver power lumbar control
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral sliding armrest and dual storage compartment
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- TAPshift manual shift control on shift knob
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, engine temperature, fuel, tachometer and PRNDL
- Driver Information Center with driver customization, warning messages and vehicle information including outside temperature display, trip odometer and programmable menu functions
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and rear passenger lockout
- Trunk release, power, interior
- Theft-deterrent alarm system, content theft alarm
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cup holders, dual front and rear
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, interior with front reading lights
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat pretensioners
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitor
At Ultimate Machine LLC, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.